Developed with a dynamic style and active fit to create our most versatile jacket yet. The Discovery jacket is built to resist wind, water, and colder conditions. This jacket will be your go-to-piece between outdoor and urban settings, and is perfect for brisk commutes, cold hikes, and evenings by a campfire.
- Highly wind resistant and air permeable soft-shell fabric
- Water-repellant DWR finish
- Exterior hand pockets and interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable velcro cuff
- SolarCore insulation strategically placed through the core for zonal warmth with flexible synthetic insulation through the sleeves for mobility
Camping, hiking, backcountry activities, brisk urban commutes, everyday use
Specs and Care
- Fabric Content: Body 90% polyester/10% spandex. Lining 100% nylon.
- Source: Imported
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
SolarCore Insulation Technology
Less Bulk. More Warmth.
-321° on the outside 89° on the inside.Watch the video
"I have had this jacket for about a month and so far I love it. It's very comfortable and moves well. It keeps me warm in windy conditions. I haven't tried it on a long hike but I think it will do well. I like that I can also wear it to work and it looks great.”
"Bought this as my go-to jacket for alpine activities in the or shoulder seasons. In the mountains, you never know what the weather is going to be, so you need a do it all piece!”