Developed with a dynamic style and active fit to create our most versatile jacket yet. The Discovery jacket is built to resist wind, water, and colder conditions. This jacket will be your go-to-piece between outdoor and urban settings, and is perfect for brisk commutes, cold hikes, and evenings by a campfire.
- Highly wind-resistant and breathable soft-shell fabric
- Water-repellant DWR finish
- Exterior hand pockets and interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable velcro cuff
- SolarCore insulation strategically placed through the core for zonal warmth with flexible synthetic insulation through the sleeves for mobility
Camping, hiking, backcountry activities, brisk urban commutes, everyday use
Specs and Care
- Fabric Content: Body 90% polyester/10% spandex. Lining 100% nylon.
- Source: Imported
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
SolarCore Insulation Technology
Less Bulk. More Warmth.
-321° on the outside 89° on the inside.Watch the video
"It keeps you warm and looks great. Simple and functional, love it.”
"Live in eastern PA and I'm bike commuting all winter. This jacket is perfect (for me, anyway)--lightweight, blocks wind, keeps me warm. Great fit for biking. All in all a very good jacket for biking. Also nice just for wearing around on moderately cold days.”